Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
TF Bank is a fast growing consumer bank, offering multiple products from savings accounts to credit cards. Our recent but rapid growth in Germany calls for a skilled analyst who will work closely with the marketing team in Berlin, Germany and also the data analysis team, acting as a link between the two departments.
- Produce insights and analysis to identify segments and target groups, sales opportunities and better customer experiences.
- Advise on tools and solutions for optimal marketing performance
- Help to build merging of external/web-data with internal data warehouse reports using BigQuery or other
- Assist with API connections between marketing tools such as google ads to replace or improve on current cookie conversion tags
- Analyse performance activities
- Help to build CRM analysis automation
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are foremost an analyst but also have marketing knowledge and appreciation
- Preferable knowledge or experience within the banking sector
- You posses professional expertise in data querying, processing, analysis and visualisations
- You have strong communication skills in English and preferably B2 German
- You have experience with google tag manager and implementing custom solutions
- You know your way around, google analytics, firebase, BigQuery, Server side Tagging
- Flexible working hours
- 38 hours / week
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Employer-funded pension
- Permanent employment
- Public Transport grant
Then we look forward to your application (CV and salary expectations) by email. Your contact person is Verena Neudecker.