Card Operations Associate (m/f/d)
TF Bank is a fast growing consumer bank, offering multiple products from savings accounts to credit cards. Our recent but rapid growth in Germany calls for a skilled Card Operation Associate who will work closely with the operations team in Berlin.
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks around card disputes (Chargeback), Card Blocks, Card Transaction Investigation etc.
- Proactively support with improving and developing workflows and documentation
- Support with card fraud case handling/analysis and fraud prevention
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (internal & external)
- Support with driving change and knowledge around the Card Operations lifecycle
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have previous experience in Banking/Card Operations; ideally Chargeback and Dispute Handling
- Bring profound knowledge of card schemes, regulations and industry standards
- Had first touch points with Fraud and Risk Operations
- Demonstrate good knowledge with standard Office applications & CRM tools
- Strive working with a substantial degree of autonomy
- Are fluent in German and English
- Flexible working hours
- 38 hours / week
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Employer-funded pension
- Permanent employment
- Public Transport grant
Then we look forward to your application (CV and salary expectations) by email. Your contact person is Daniel Beck.